6.7.09

first steps

here I go, entering the world of blogging. it's a bit of an adventure for me, although I'm unsure why... I guess because it makes me semi-accountable for writing every day, which is my goal for July and August.

here are my unedited thoughts for today:

I've been trying to tell you how it is with me
how I hold this truth, no this TRUTH, inside of me
how I want to push it past my tongue
and share what I know

but I cannot tell you

it gets caught in my throat
I choke on the hardness of it, the sharpness
there's no way to clarify what I know
without you facing the facade of judgment
that the Truth seems to present

my explanation stumbles
therefore you stumble
and the reflection I hope to be
becomes smoke and mirrors
rather than a glimpse into the Soul of Truth

No comments:

Post a Comment