22.8.09

I did it!

So I spent most of the day yesterday finally putting together a little poetry/reflections compilation of my writing on Lulu.com and I actually ordered a copy to be published! I'm pretty excited. I mostly did it as a trial run for my Creative Writing class this year, but also because I thought it would be cool to have an actual book of my writing. You can check it out by clicking on the title of this post, which will link you to the Lulu website but I don't advise buying a copy yet (if you were even thinking of it), since I want to get my copy first to proof it, and see if I want/need to make any changes. Anyhow, I'm pretty proud of myself for actually doing this, so I wanted to share. :)

1 comment:

  1. THATS SO COOL! I want a copy! LOL but I supposed I will wait... pfft... I better get it signed tho.

    ReplyDelete